Have you heard that TREVO provide delivery for free? Yes, you heard right. You can opt-in for our delivery service as long as you’re in Klang Valley, Kota Kinabalu, or Penang. The best part is that this service is completely FREE OF CHARGE for the time being.
- Klang Valley: 8.00 AM – 7.00 PM
- Penang: 8.00 AM – 10.00 PM
- Johor Bahru: 8.00 AM – 10.00 PM
- Kota Kinabalu: 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM (during CMCO), 8.00 PM (normal hours)
How does TREVO Delivers work?
- Upon booking a car, a Guest can opt for delivery by entering an address. (Only applicable for cars labelled “Delivery”)
- When a Host receives the booking request, the Host has the option to self-deliver or to opt for TREVO Delivery service.
I’m a Host and I received a delivery request. What’s next?
- Reach out to our friendly TREVO Customer Service.
- Tell us your Guest’s desired pick-up and drop-off location(s).
- Receive a confirmation email from us.
- Receive a call from our trusted custodian before we pick up your car.
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy. 🍋
I’m a Guest and I requested for delivery. What’s next?
- Communication is the key! Contact the Host to confirm your delivery.
- Sit back, relax and wait for our lovely custodians to deliver the car to you.
Worried about hygiene?
Disinfection is one of our top priorities at this point of time. Our custodians are ready to safeguard TREVO users by performing the below,
- Sanitise, sanitise, sanitise – It is a part of TREVO’s protocol that the custodians sanitise themselves before coming in contact with a car or a Guest.
- No handshake rule – We just want you to be safe, till everything is settled, a nod, a smile, or a wakanda salute will do. #TrevoCares
- Car disinfection – Our custodians will sanitise the frequently touched parts of a car before handing it over to the Guests.
Pandemic or not – We want you to know that the safety of both Hosts and Guests is our utmost priority, that said, we have prepared more TREVO’s COVID-19 safety measures and health tips for you, find out now.